- At the end of the MS, the children can read and write in English.
- At the end of the GS, the children can read and write in French.
- In primary school, we are 1 to 2 years ahead of the other schools' curriculum.
- Introduction of failures in primary school to develop vigilance, concentration, imagination, anticipation, strategy development, etc.
- Certification by the British Standards & Testing Agency.
- Because they are bilingual and open to the world, our students can enter any type of school anywhere in the world when they leave Open Sky International.
- Talking in front of an audience.
- To present their projects to other children and adults.
- Answering questions.
- They communicate easily and gain self-confidence.
Pre and primary bilingual school | Why choose Open Sky International | Active learning methodology | Daily life | Our prospectus | Enrolling for classes