Open Sky International School video
- At the end of the Reception class, children can read and write in English.
- At the end of the Year 1 class, children can read and write in French.
- In primary, we are 1 to 2 years ahead of the curriculum in other schools.
- Introduction of chess in primary school to develop vigilance, concentration, imagination, anticipation, strategy development, etc.
- Certification by the British Standards & Testing Agency.
Because they are bilingual and open to the world, our students can integrate from any type of school anywhere in the world when they leave Open Sky International.
- Speaking in front of an audience.
- To present their projects to other children and adults.
- To answer questions.
- They communicate easily and gain self-confidence.
Pre and primary bilingual school | Pre-school pedagogy | Primary pedagogy | Daily life | Our prospectus | Enrolling for classes