Welcome to the Open Sky International career page
We are searching for the best education professionals
Join our team
- Full time ESL primary classes’ teacher
- Full time bilingual English-French nursery classes’ teacher
- Full time English Native primary classes’ teacher
- Full time French Native primary classes’ teacher
- Intituteurs(trices) bilingues anglais – français à plein temps (CDI) pour classes maternelles
- Intituteurs(trices) francophones à plein temps (CDI) pour classes primaires
ABOUT OUR SCHOOL
DEVELOPING YOUR CHILD'S POTENTIAL TOGETHER.
Open Sky International is a bilingual (50% French – 50% English) international pre, primary and secondary school.
Still a young school created in 2012, we are the fastest growing international school in France, expecting 400 in September 2020 and 800 in September 2022.
We are opening a second campus inside Paris near the Champs-Elysées in September 2020 in addition to the current Boulogne-Billancourt campus.
We are recognised as the school proposing the highest academic bilingual level in France and have been rewarded by the “Prix de la Francophonie”, which was awarded to us in January 2017 by TV5 Monde, the French-speaking international television network for French, Belgian, Swiss and Canadian public broadcasters.
Welcoming families from all nationalities and children from 2 to 14 today (to 15 in 2020 and to 18 years old in 2022), the school offers the very best in French and British education. Our pupils benefit from an international education based on the British, Australian, Singapore and French curricula. Even if they arrive without a word of French and/or English, all our pupils become fully bilingual after 2 years at Open Sky International. They are prepared to succeed in a rapidly changing, highly competitive and global world.
All our secondary school students will seat the English GCSE and the French Brevet des Collèges and the will have the choice between the English A-Levels and the French Baccalauréat.
Being a very fast-growing school, we offer great opportunities for career progression for who seek it, along with opportunities for professional development through our CPD policy.
- A competitive financial package.
- Highly motivated and international pupils.
- School places for teachers’ children.
- The best global private healthcare.
- Be part of an outstanding and very quickly growing school.
- Genuine career development.
- The opportunity to live in Paris’ area, “la Ville Lumière”, one of the most beautiful cities in the world, the world’s capital for gastronomy, culture, fashion and luxury.
Take a look around
119 rue de Paris, 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt (5 minutes from Paris)