Full time bilingual English-French nursery classes’ teacher
Overview of the School and the Role:
Open Sky International (www.open-sky-intl.com) is a bilingual (English/French) private independant school and was established in Paris and Boulogne-Billancourt by a team of founders with a wealth of experience in teaching English and French to children. It has been officially recognized by the Paris and Nanterre Prefectures and Paris and Versailles Rectorats (local authorities in charge of education) as a non-contract (independent) bilingual school.
We are recognised as the school proposing the highest academic bilingual level in France and have been rewarded by the “Prix de la Francophonie”, which was awarded to us in January 2017 by TV5 Monde, the French-speaking international television network for French, Belgian, Swiss and Canadian public broadcasters.
Welcoming families from all nationalities and children from 2 to 14 today (to 15 in September 2020 and to 18 years old in 2022), the school offers the very best in French and British education. Our pupils benefit from an international education based on the British, Australian, Singapore and French curricula. Even if they arrive without a word of French and/or English, all our pupils become fully bilingual after 2 years at Open Sky International. They are prepared to succeed in a rapidly changing, highly competitive and global world.
Being a very fact growing school, we offer great opportunities for career progression for who seek it, along with opportunities for professional development through our CPD policy.
A rare opportunity has become available to secure a teaching post at Open Sky International. Opening new classes in September 2020, we are hiring several full-time bilingual English-French nursery classes’ teachers.
In the nursery classes, education is given by one bilingual English-French teacher, helped by a part-time or full time Assistant.
- Native French or English speaker.
- Depending on the native language, fluent English or French mandatory.
- Teaching degrees and previous experience in nursery education are required.
- Candidates must have the right to work within the EU.
You will be:
- Well qualified and enthusiastic
- Forward thinking, creative, receptive to change and able to work with the team.
- A detailed knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery.
- The ability to work towards deadlines
- An opportunity to be part of a dynamic team
- Fantastic facilities to resource your ability to teach your students
- Courteous and hardworking pupils
- A competitive financial package.
- The best global private healthcare.
- Career development.
- Highly motivated and international pupils.
- Be part of an outstanding and very quickly growing school.
- The opportunity to live in Paris’ area, “la Ville Lumière”, one of the most beautiful cities in the world, the world’s capital for gastronomy, culture, fashion and luxury.
- School places for teachers’ children.
To apply, send CV and cover letter to: email@example.com